Rental Property - Maximise Your Tax Refund

As a rental property owner, you want to maximise your annual cash return and tax is a significant factor. Claiming depreciation in your return can make a significant difference by increasing the deductible expenses claimed, thereby optimising your tax return outcome each year.

The best way to do this is to obtain a depreciation and capital works report from an appropriately licenced quantity surveyor.

The quantity surveyor will attend the premises and carry out a thorough review of potential depreciable items and costs that capital allowances can be claimed on.

The outcome will be a written report (which is tax deductable) that will support claims to be made in your tax returns rental property schedule.

For more information regarding quantity surveyors contact Robinsons Chartered Accountants today.

Wednesday, 08 March 2017
Group: Taxation
About Us | Contact Us
Copyright ©2011 Robinsons Chartered Accountants. All Rights Reserved
Website by Living Web Design